1. The graphite crucible is the smelting appliances of the non-ferrous metal and rare metal used for the fusion and casting of the non-ferrous metal and rare metal.By the type of heating it can be divided into the fire-burning smelting graphite clay pot and highly pure graphite smelting pot and earthenware crucible of resistance furnace.
2. A crucible is a container used to hold metal for melting in a furnace and it is needed to withstand the extreme temperatures encountered in melting metals. The crucible material must have a much higher melting point than that of the metal being melted and it must have good strength even when white hot.
3. Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Especially graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of aluminum, copper and etc.
4. By the service temperature it can be divided into low temperaturecrucible below 1200, moderate temperature crucible below 1650 and high temperature crucible below 2000.
5. The fire-burning graphite clay pot is mainly used for the nonferrous smelting of copper, aluminum, alloy, etc. The resistance furnace highly pure graphite crucible is mainly used for the smelting of gold, silver, and rare metal.
6. The ceramiccrucible is mainly used in the laboratory and for the smelting of platinum, gold and rare metals.
We can offer graphite crucibles in different sizes and types. Whenever you need it, just feel free to contact us, and we will reply you in the shortest time.
Flake graphite is a kind of natural flake graphite of non-metallic minerals. Flake graphite is the raw material of all kinds of graphite powder products. There are many deep processing methods of flake graphite, which can be further processed by physical and chemical methods.
There are various types of graphite powder, which are suitable for all walks of life, including colloidal graphite powder, nano graphite powder, conductive graphite powder, ultrafine graphite powder, high purity graphite powder, natural flake graphite powder,