1. High density
2. Good thermal stability and distortion resistance at high temperature.
3. High mechanical strength at high temperature.
4. Excellent thermal shock resistance.
5. High thermal conductivity.
6. Perfect oxidation resistance.
7. Excellent corrosion resistance against chemicals at high temperature.
8. High abrasion resistance.
9. Long service life.
1. Graphite mold can be used for non-ferrous metal smelting and casting, melting aluminum, dissolving gold or silver ornaments, analysis of special type steel, sintering hard metal.
2. Graphite mold for smelting gold is specialized in melting gold in headgear and jewelry industry. That requests graphite material has high density and purity, ablation-resistance, and it can be used many times. We can machine various crucibles according to customer's requirement.
3. Machined from high pure graphite and widely used in the gold,silver,platinum and other noble metal's melting.If it's used in oxygen atmosphere,it will start to be oxygenized when the temperature is higher than 700-800°c. If it's used in the protective atmosphere, it can stand more than 2000°c.
1.Q: Is your company a manufacturer?
2.Q: What is export percentage in your company whole business?
A: over 95%. Main customers distribution: Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Africa, Russia, Austria, Germany, UK, Spain, France, Italy, Luxemburg, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina etc.
3.Q: What value added services does your company provide?
A: Our main products: graphite,carbon,continuous casting graphite jig,pole graphite mold,graphite crucible,household carbon products,self-lubricating bearings,abrasion proof graphite products,electronic component encapsulation graphite mold,artificial graphite,natural graphite powder ,flexible graphite product,graphite raschig ring,graphite rod,carbon plate,mechanical seal,etc
4.Q: How could I get a quick quotation?
A: With the following information, it will help a lot for a quick calculation of price for you:
Firstly, A drawing or detailed explanation of graphite dimensions.
Secondly, Graphite material technical specifications, or alternatively applications of your required graphite products.